Tailoring shop gutted in fire

0
9
Moodabidri: A tailoring shop went up in flames in Moodabidri city during the dawn of December 30. All the materials present in the shop were destroyed in the incident.

The 30-year old Nirmala Tailors which stood tall near the primary health centre in Moodabidri city was the shot that was gutted. A short circuit is said to be the cause of fire. Tailoring machines and accessories, numerous clothes of customers were reduced to ashes in the mishap.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here